PRICES (low prices for budget travellers):
- 1 or 2 persons: 45 euros / night
- 3 persons: 60 euros / night
- 4 persons: 70 euros / night
- 5 persons: 80 euros / night
- 6 persons: 90 euros / night
10% discount for stays of 15 days or more
15% increase in prices in August, Christmas and EasterVERY Aproximative prices subject to change from property to property, please check with us to confirm prices and availibility.
(it is our differentiator)
- off the beaten track
- far away from the touristic hubs of Puerto del Carmen, Playa Blanca and Costa Teguise
- in small fisherman villages or in the middle of the volcanos or surrounded by vineyards
- close to the breaks if you are into surfing, kite-surfing, etc...
- individual properties and not within a resort or a complex
(the king), you are:
- you are escaping from crowded cities and want to relax in a quiet and natural setting
- you want to experience the raw overwhelming beauty of Lanzarote, meet its people and appreciate its culture
- you are lava minded, oceanically prepared, volcanic ready and mojo proof.
- you don't mind the ongoing interior design trends among the local fishermen and agricultors (the owners of the apartments)
LANZAROTELanzarote is a small island. If you are going to rent a car, distances are not really relevant. What you want is the right location for the kind of vacations you want to spend:Puerto del Carmen and Playa Blanca are busy, charming villages on the coast with their (busy) beaches. Famara, Caleta Caballo and La Santa are quiet fisherman villages on the wilder side of the island (good locations if you are into water sports). La Vegueta, Conil, Tiagua, Tinajo, Macher and Tao are small, widespread rural villages surrounded by vineyards in the middle of Lanzarote , a good convenient and buccolic base to explore all corners of the island.
OTHER ACCOMODATIONS OPTIONS